At DesignCon 2018, test solutions provider Keysight Technologies will exhibit its most advanced design and test solution for solving today’s most difficult high-speed digital measurement challenges. These will include PAM4 solutions for testing TX/RX designs, Signal Integrity Simulation and Data Analytics Software, and more.
Keysight will demonstrate the following new solutions:
- PAM4 solutions for testing TX/RX designs — comprehensive test solution, featuring the new N1076B 16/32/64 GBaud Electrical Clock Recovery Solution, for analysis of PAM4 designs defined in emerging standards such as IEEE 802.3bs/cd and OIF-CEI-56G/112G
- Signal Integrity Simulation and Data Analytics Software — Keysight EEsof ADS 2017 signal integrity channel simulation combined with powerful N8844A Data Analytics Software to quickly and easily compare simulation results with measured data
- Signal Integrity — new Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2017, including the addition of PAM4 eye diagram testing, introduces significant breakthrough capabilities with regards to manufacturing test of high-speed interconnects
- Signal Integrity — new S93011A PNA-TDR software offering digital signal integrity engineers a one-box solution for characterizing high-speed serial interconnects
- Power Integrity — Keysight EEsof ADS 2017, including the new ElectroThermal simulator for PIPro, provides a complete solution for the power integrity (PI) workflow, such as DC IR Drop, DC electro-thermal, and PDN impedance analysis, with a special bill of materials optimization for decaps