Rohde & Schwarz’s new NGE100B power supply series has galvanically isolated channels and safety binding post, making it easy and safe to operate even in complex setups
Rohde & Schwarz’s new power supply series consists of the R&S NGE102B with two channels and the R&S NGE103B with three channels. These power supplies are suitable for education and production applications as well as in R&D labs.
- Color Coding simplifies operation: The power supplies channel have color-coding which simplifies operation.
- R&S NGE100B series is quiet because of the regulated fans
- No need of adapters: The inputs and outputs are now equipped with safety binding posts, eliminating the need for adapters.
- Remotely Controlled: R&S NGE100B power supplies can be remotely controlled via the integrated USB interface and optionally via LAN or WLAN, which is especially useful for education.
- Galvanically isolated channels: R&S NGE100B series has galvanically isolated, floating and electrically identical channels. This allows each channel to be operated as an independent power supply. Higher output voltages and currents can be achieved by combining the channels in serial or in parallel.
- Adjustable maximum current, voltage and power
- Easy and safe to operate: Easy-to-use safety functions protect the device under test and the power supply, even in complex setups. This allows maximum voltages and currents to be set and shutdown scenarios to be defined.
Combined with R&S RTB2000 oscilloscope, R&S FPC1500 spectrum analyzer and R&S HM8012 digital multimeter, the R&S NGE100B power supplies are ideal for universities and R&D laboratories.
Rohde & Schwarz showcased the R&S NGE100B power supply series at Electronica this year.
The power supplies are available now from Rohde & Schwarz and selected sales partners, with prices starting at EUR 650.
The new series is replacing the R&S NGE100 series. However, Rohde & Schwarz will continue to provide software updates, service and maintenance for the predecessor series.
For more information click here.