- Has a wide frequency range from 9.0 kHz to 7.5 GHz
- Beneficial for broadcast monitoring/evaluation, surveying and research
Siglent, a technology company involved in R&D, sales, production and services of measurement products, presents the SSA3000X-R real-time spectrum analyzers. It has powerful and flexible tools for complex RF signal monitoring and analysis.
With a capability of 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth and 7.2 µs 100 per cent POI, the analyzers can display multi-dimension data, provide advanced triggering and capture sophisticated RF data. This enables us to solve modern challenges of RF spectrum measurements, like hopping frequency, conflict channel, spectrum interference and more. It also comes with a standard tracking generator for network analysis, wide-band digital modulation analysis and EMI pre-compliance test.
The devices are available in two variants: SSA3050X-R and SSA3075X-R with each having:
- Frequency range: 9.0 kHz to 5.0 GHz (max 7.5 GHz for SSA3075X-R)
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): of 1 Hz to 3 MHz
- Phase Noise: < -98 dBc/Hz
- Total Amplitude Accuracy: < 0.7 dB
- Display Average Noise Level: -165 dBm/Hz
Other features include:
- Preamplifier standard
- Tracking Generator standard
- Dynamic range of 60 dB
- Multi-view for density, spectrogram, PvT, and multi-trigger and FMT
- 10.1 inch multi-touch screen, mouse and keyboard support
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile terminals and file operation
- Modulation analysis up to 40 MHz BW (Opt.)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
The spectrum analyzers have many applications, which include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, cellular site, IoT, WiFi, Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.