KUSAM MECO unveils new KM 900 quick battery quality analysis solution designed for UPS systems
Battery analyzers are used to tell that the battery needs to be charged or replaced so as to maintain backup battery systems for maximum usage and reliability.
One of the recent launches is KUSAM-MECO’s new KM 900 quick testing total Battery Quality Analysis solution designed for UPS Battery Field Management. It provides Battery Health Analysis under system loading condition.
It is a useful tool for UPS. Back up Batteries in Industrial System-Telecom Renewal Energy Power Plant (Solar, Water, Wind), Recreational, Machine, Airplane, Military, Electric Vehicle & Battery related Industries (Manufacturing, Servicing of Batteries) of most Batteries including Lead Storage, Cells (Lead-Acid Batteries), Nickel- Cadmium Batteries, Lithium-ion Batteries & Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries.
KM 900 Battery Analyser features
- It can measure & display Impedance, Voltage, Temperature, Current & Capacity of Battery.
- It has abundant Data logging & accurate Trend Analysis feature backed by internal SD Card with storing capacity up to 7.5 million data in Text & Graphics mode
- AC (Four-Terminal) method is used to measure the internal resistance by eliminating lead resistance & Contact resistance to obtain accurate results.
- Multiple Display LCD screen shows internal resistance, voltage & temperature or voltage, current & temperature of the battery simultaneously.
- Its unique comparator function can provide reliable detection of battery deterioration.
- For current measurements, AC & DC clamp adaptors are provided.
- It has Interface USB Host/Client 2.0.
- It has large 4” 32+240 pixel high-resolution monochrome LCD.
- The impedance measuring range is 4mΩ to 4Ω (4 ranges)/1µΩ resolution.
- The battery range is maximum 100V/ 1200Ah (model KM 900 basis) 3000Ah (model KM 900S Version). 6000Ah (model KM 900C).
- The voltage range is 4/40/300V.
- It can measure current (DC) 40/400A & AC Current (Ripple Current) 40/400A.
- Temperature measurement is -10 C to 100 C.
- Only model KM 900C has Capacity Measurement.
- The power supply is 7.2V, 2.7A NiMH Battery Pack.
- It can be used with AC Adaptor having output 12V/1A.
- It is Handy size & Height Weight (Only 1.2kg). It is supplied with many accessories viz: 4 terminal Battery Test lead (pin type); Ni-MH Rechargeable battery pack (Installed), USB PC Interface Package (Program & User Manual in CD, USB Adjustment Bar, ADC Power Adaptor & Internal Charger, Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
- Optional accessories can be provided at extra cost viz 4 Terminal Battery Test lead (Clamp Type); ADC current Adaptor.
Click here for further information.