ME7873NR RF test platform is mainly for 5G NR terminals to supports both RF Conformance and device acceptance inspection tests
Anritsu Corporation made announced that NTT DOCOMO has formally decided to adopt Anritsu’s 5G New Radio RF Conformance Test System ME7873NR platform as its first 5G NR RF test system.
Anritsu has a long history of cooperation with NTT DOCOMO in device acceptance testing,
leading to this adoption of the ME7873NR .
With a long history of cooperation of Anritsu and NTT DOCOMO in device testing, ME7873NR is adopted by NTT now. When NTT DOCOMO combines this new system with its existing 5G NR Mobile Device Test Platform ME7834NR units, the company’s device acceptance tests will support both RF and Protocol tests, assuring stable 5G service rollout.
5G NR RF Conformance Test System ME7873NR
- The ME7873NR is an automated test system for 5G NR RF tests specified by 3GPP TS38.521.
- It is designed to support both 5G NR standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) modes, while combination with an OTA (CATR) chamber for 5G covers not only the Sub-6 GHz but also the mmWave frequency bands used by 5G.
- It offers flexible configuration for measurement conditions and is available as an upgrade from the previous ME7873LA RF test system for W-CDMA/LTE.
5G NR Mobile Device Test Platform ME7834NR
- The ME7834NR is an automatic test system designed for both 5G NR operator acceptance inspection Protocol tests and 5G NR Protocol Conformance tests
- It is also available as an upgrade from the ME7834LA already used for LTE Protocol tests
The ME7873NR RF test platform is mainly for 5G NR terminals which is now in development and supports both RF Conformance and device acceptance inspection tests. It is registered with GCF and PTCRB as 5G NR Test Platform TP250 for 3GPP-specified mobile-terminal certification 5G RF tests.
Moreover, combined use with the OTA chamber now in joint development and RF converters
covers the 3GPP-specified 5G frequency bands, including Sub-6 GHz and mmWave spurious
Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets.
Click here for more information.