- Exceptional performance with new touch screen
- Ideal for research and development and test work
element14, the development distributor, has announced the availability of the TGR2050 series of next-generation Radio Frequency (RF) signal generators from Aim-TTi. Through this announcement, electronic design and test engineers are set to benefit from the small footprint and lightweight design that TGR2050 Series offers.
The TGR2050 series comprises of TGR2051 and TGR2053 RF signal generators which provide excellent high signal performance and high-frequency accuracy and stability such as large signal amplitude range, low phase noise and fast amplitude and/or frequency sweeps.
Both models also come with intuitive touch screen operation. Advanced remote-control connectivity provides compatibility with the company’s previous RF instruments, ensuring simple integration with existing systems.
- High-frequency accuracy and stability, high signal purity with excellent phase noise, output power levels of -127dBm to +13dBm and flexible analogue and digital modulation capabilities.
- A sweep function enabling signals of varying frequency and/or amplitude to test a full range of input conditions quickly and efficiently. Sweeps can be set to run in either direction, with linear or logarithmic spacing. Alternatively, list mode (accessible within the instrument or from remote interfaces) can be used to analyse the response at set frequencies and amplitude.
- A TGR-U01 option adding an extensive range of digital modulations: FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, HMSK, 3FSK, 4FSK, PSK, ASK and OOK. Built-in NRZ patterns include Square wave, 7, 9, 11 and 15-bit PRBS. Digital modulation capabilities also include advanced filtering. External digital modulation signals can be applied to the carrier waveform via the MOD in/out on the rear panel.
James McGregor, Global Head of Test and Tools for Farnell and element14 says, “The new TGR2050 Series of RF signal generators from Aim-TTi is an excellent addition to element14’s market-leading Test range. This series delivers exceptional performance at a class-leading price point. In 2019, element14 invested over £4 million in the Test category and as we begin 2020 we remain committed to further increase the breadth of our portfolio, to ensure electronic design professionals have access to the latest and most advanced test and measurement technologies.”
Extensive and flexible analogue and digital modulation capabilities make these signal generators ideal for research and development, test and service work.