The new base models of R&S Spectrum Rider FPH has taken spectrum analysis capability up to 31 GHz and is precise for field/lab measurements
Rohde & Schwarz has expanded its R&S Spectrum Rider FPH family with three new base models. The new &S Spectrum Rider FPH analyzers provide frequency in three different range – 5 kHz to 6 GHz, 13.6 GHz and 26.5 GHz.
The R&S Spectrum Rider FPH is a handheld spectrum analyzer offer a capacitive touchscreen and a unique frequency upgrade concept via keycodes. Users can effortlessly upgrade their base models, e.g. from 26.5 GHz to 31 GHz, as upgrades require neither downtime nor recalibration.
New higher-frequency models allow the rugged R&S Spectrum Rider FPH to perform a vast range of measurement tasks in the field and lab. The R&S Spectrum Rider FPH is a handy tool for diverse applications, such as verifying signal transmission over 5G, broadcast, radar and satellite communications links.
The instrument will appeal field technicians and lab engineers alike, as it supports everyday measurement tasks, such as in
- Aerospace and Defense,
- Mobile network testing and broadcast
- Regulatory authorities
- Weighing just 2.5 kg, the R&S Spectrum Rider FPH is ideal for mobile use
- Its battery lasts more than six hours, making the instrument capable of working a full day without recharging
- The analyzer can be remotely controlled via USB or LAN
- For even more convenience, the R&S MobileView app for iOS and Android provides wireless remote control of the R&S Spectrum Rider FPH from a mobile device
The R&S Spectrum Rider FPH is available from Rohde & Schwarz and selected distribution partners.
The Rohde & Schwarz technology group develops, produces and markets innovative communications, information and security products for professional users. The group’s test and measurement, broadcast and media, aerospace | defense | security, networks and cybersecurity business fields address many different industry and government-sector market segments.
For more information about the device click here.