Factory-calibrated and offered in a range of height measurements from 10 to 1000 mm
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, has added to its successful 1D and 2D camera portfolio by introducing its new, high-accuracy 3D laser profiler series for industrial imaging and factory automation.
The Z-TrakTM LP1 series of 3D laser profilers deliver accurate and precise height measurements in an ergonomically designed compact unit, with a powerful FIR-peak detector.
Z-Track LP1 series profilers are factory-calibrated and bundled with Teledyne DALSA’s Sapera Processing 8 Runtime, or Sherlock 8 3D software for easy setup and deployment. In addition, the LP1 series feature a GigE Vision® interface, support the GenICam® standard, and are easy to interface with other off-the-shelf software. The Z-Trak supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and features general-purpose inputs/outputs and flexible mounting options.
Z-Trak laser profilers are ideal for in-line metrology, volumetric measurements, parts inspection and identification, and bin-picking applications for semiconductor, electronics, factory automation and logistics.
- Robust FIR-Peak detector algorithm delivers high accuracy and stable operations
- Enables imaging of objects with different surface reflectance
- High accuracy with both red and blue lasers
- Optimized optical path ensures consistent results across the entire measurement range
- Wide selection of models: measurement range from 10 mm to 1000 mm
- Available in laser class 2M and 3R for wide operating conditions
- Compact IP67 housing for harsh operating environment
- Z-Trak includes proven Sapera™ LT, Sapera Processing Group 1 RTL, and Sherlock™ 8.0 3D
More for more, visit Z-Trak 3D Laser Profiler