- New 200 MHz, 2-channel oscilloscopes with wide bandwidth range
- Comes with an informational guideline for easy setup and use
Keysight Technologies has released four new 2-channel models of the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes with 50 MHz to 200 MHz bandwidth for professional-level measurements. It includes a standard decode function for five serial data protocols and remote connection via local area networks (LANs) and USB.
Fast and informative
The new InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes possess the user interface and measurement technology found in the higher performance Keysight InfiniiVision oscilloscopes. An intuitive front panel, available in 15 languages, is easy-to-use and features built-in help that assists customers in quickly grasping the oscilloscope functionalities and options. This improves the overall test efficiency, including setup tips for complex analysis options.
16 pre-loaded training signals ensure rapid use of the advanced measurement and analysis capabilities inherent in the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series. These training signals can also be used in conjunction with the free educator’s training kit, which includes a comprehensive oscilloscope lab guide and oscilloscope fundamentals slide set.
The new InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series models are bandwidth upgradable via software license, thus facilitating customers as designs evolve in the future. The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are available at 50, 70, 100, and 200 MHz of bandwidth and accelerate innovations with:
- Custom Keysight MegaZoom IV ASIC technology delivers up to 200,000 waveforms per second update rate and 2 GSa/s sample rate which allows visualization of random and infrequent glitches and anomalies, as compared to other oscilloscopes.
- Six-in-one instrument integration, including a frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), 20 MHz function generator, protocol analyzer, digital voltmeter and frequency counter, which saves valuable bench space.
- Standard USB and LAN connectivity that enables multiple engineers to work on one instrument by connecting to the network via LAN for remote control. This allows students and co-workers to share equipment and work on projects from anywhere, saving time and money.
- Professional-quality measurements and software analysis capabilities including the Fast Fourier Transform (FTT) function to analyze the frequency domain and uncover anomalies not seen in the time domain.
- Quickly analyzes and determines signal parameters by finding crosstalk and distortion problems caused by amplifier non-linearity as well as pass/fail mask testing up to 200,000 tests per second.
- Standard serial data functionality that provides trigger and decode for the most common low-speed serial protocols including Inter-IC (I2C); Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI); Universal Asynchronous Receiver-transmitter (UART/RS232); Controller Area Network (CAN); and Local Interconnect Network (LIN). The lister function makes it easy for users to see packets of time-correlated data, and errors are highlighted.
The new InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are available now.