Reduces setup time, automates routine tasks, provides faster simulation and analysis
Keysight Technologies, Inc., a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced PathWave Design 2020, which includes the latest releases of Keysight’s electronic design automation software to accelerate design workflows for radio frequency (RF) and microwave, 5G, and automotive design engineers.
The PathWave Design 2020 software suite includes new releases of flagship products: PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) 2020, PathWave RFIC Design (GoldenGate) 2020, PathWave System Design (SystemVue) 2020, and PathWave RF Synthesis (Genesys) 2020.
- Accelerates product development by reducing design time.
- Contains libraries and customized simulators that reduce setup time and automation improvements reduce manual work.
- Simplify and automate data analysis for rapid and timely circuit simulations.
- Reduces EM simulation setup time with two new integrated EM simulators for RF and power electronics designers.
- Incorporates advanced analytics that create immediate, actionable insights for development and manufacturing teams.
Benefits include design of safe vehicles with a new complex modeling environment for automotive radar and having latest 5G new radio (NR) standards with updated 5G virtual test benches.
More information on how to accelerate your design and test workflow is available here
Also see this latest survey conducted by Keysight regarding the challenges faced by design and test engineers.