METRIX announced a new generation of oscilloscopes for use in the field. The SCOPIX IV digital oscilloscopes offer 5 instruments in 1, including a multimeter, analyser, logger and file consultation directly on the oscilloscope.
The IP54-protected scope is available with two or four inputs and bandwidths from 60 MHz to 300 MHz.
Designed for electronic maintenance applications, the OX 9304 features 300 MHz bandwidth and 4 isolated 600 V CAT III channels, trigger functions, FFT calculation capabilities, mathematical calculations on curves, automatic 4-channel measurements and an integrated web server.
It offers a memory depth of 100 kpoints per channel, considerably increasing the available duration for recording.
Aimed at industrial maintenance operations, the OX 9062 has a 60 MHz bandwidth, 2 isolated 600 V CAT III channels, harmonic analyzer and multi-metre modes. It also offers a memory depth of 100 kpoints per channel.
Key features of the Scopix IV oscilloscopes include
- 60 MHz to 300 MHz bandwidth
- 2 or 4 isolated channels
- 30 direct control keys on the front panel
- Sampling speed at 2.5 GS/s in single stroke and max. 100 GS/s in zoom ETS
- Battery charge in 2 hours; battery life up to 8 hours
- Communication interfaces : Ethernet/WiFi/USB/?SD
- Storage on μSD beyond 32 GB: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- An Android ScopeNet application is available on Google store.
Click here for further details.